It provides an easy way to link (aka.ms/phonelinkqrc ) your Android smartphone and your Windows desktop. You need to open www.aka.ms linkphone qr code to get the QR code to continue. You can start using your phone on the computer itself via aka.ms/phonelinkqrc . If you are tired of emailing your photos, videos and files to your PC then you should make use of this advantage of connecting your phone to your PC.
Phone Link features:
- Access your favorite mobile apps on your PC.
- Read and reply to text messages from your PC.
- Drag files between your PC and phone.
- Copy and paste content between your PC and phone.
- Instantly access the images on your phone from your PC.
- Make and receive calls from your PC.
- Manage your Android phone’s messages on your PC.
- Use your PC’s bigger screen, mouse, keyboard, and touch screen to interact with your phone from your PC.
How to link your phone by aka ms phonelinkqrc?
- Download the app and open it from your App Menu through Start or using the browser by typing the following: aka.ms/phonelinkqrc.
- Click on ‘Get Started‘ and click on ‘Sign-in’.
- After successfully signing-in, you will need to start working on your android mobile.
- On your Android device, open Playstore and search for an app called ‘Link to Windows’.
- You can click here to download the app.
- Open the app and click on ‘Link your phone and PC’.
- Go back to your computer and provide the tick mark.
- Click ‘Pair with QR Code’ a QR Code will automatically appear on your screen.
- Scan it using your device as the device will be in QR Code pairing state.
- Give some time to your devices.
- After pairing is complete, your device may request you to provide necessary access to the app.
- Providing all the permission, a warning window will appear and now you have to click on ‘Continue’.
- After you click continue, a system warning window may appear.
- Click the tick mark and click on ‘OK’.
- Click on ‘Done’.
- On your desktop, you will see the success message by now that your Android device is successfully paired with your Windows desktop.
How to use the new Phone Link app on Windows 11/10 PCs?
Use phone link in Windows 11
- On your computer, search for ‘Phone Link’ and click on the corresponding option.
- On the introduction screen, click ‘Get Started’.
- On your Android phone, paste aka.ms/phonelinkqrc into your browser. You should be redirected to the Google Play Store.
- Download the app if you haven’t already. Once complete, tap ‘Open’ and then ‘Link your phone and PC’.
- You should see a message that says “Is the QR code ready on your PC?”. It’s time to continue.
- Accept the required permissions, then hold your phone up to the QR code on your computer to scan it. If that doesn’t work, you may need to enter a PIN instead.
- Tap continue on your phone, then tap Continue on your desktop.
Use phone link in Windows 10
- From your desktop, search for ‘Phone Link’ and click on the corresponding option.
- Click ‘Get Started’ on the screen that appears.
- Under ‘Sign in with Microsoft’, click ‘Sign in’.
- Enter the email and then the password of the account you want to use.
- On your Android device, go to aka.ms/phonelinkqrc .
- This should prompt you to download the app from the Google Play Store. Click install to get started.
- Once downloaded, open the app and select ‘Link your phone and PC’.
- From your desktop browser, go to aka.ms/phonelinkqrc . This should automatically open in the Phone Link app.
- After a few seconds, a QR code will be created.
- Back on your phone, tap continue and then approve permission to access the camera.
- Bring your phone closer to your computer to scan the code. The final steps will be completed on the Android device.
- Accept permissions for contacts, calls, SMS, photos and other media.
- Tap continue from the next screen.
- Choose if you want the app to run in the background. This is more convenient, but will affect battery life.
- Select ‘Done’ on your phone and ‘Continue’ on your computer.
Benefits of Linking Your Phone to Windows PC
- Starting with the most basic benefit- users can seamlessly transfer content from the phone to the PC. So, forget to email yourself all the important files and opt for the quick and more straightforward way- drag and drop.
- Users can instantly access apps installed on the phone from their PC. And if you have a Wi-Fi connection, you can use these apps to chat, play, browse and do much more through the larger screen of your PC along with the keyboard. And multitasking also works.
- Android users can easily see text messages, WhatsApp messages, or other messages via notification pop-up on the PC and can also reply to these messages through the same. They can additionally open the app and then check or reply to the messages.
- Use the cross-device copy and paste feature to copy from one device and paste on another. You don’t have to copy things twice; just copy from your PC and paste on the Android phone or vice-versa.
- Users can now easily make and receive voice calls on their PC. They can answer calls by using PC speakers and a microphone. Thus, now you don’t need your phone to be near you just to attend the calls.
- Android users can now instantly access up to 2000 photos from the phone on their PC.